Courses take place at Casa Oretani, Picón, Ciudad Real
Example Courses and Prices
All packages are inclusive of teaching, accommodation in shared, en-suite rooms, meals and other activities; Spanish VAT (IVA) is included in the price. The cost of travel to and from the course is not included.
Prices vary considerably depending on the type of course you choose: number of days, number of people (maximum of 6 in shared rooms or, on request, 4 in individual rooms) and the intensity of the programme; a supplement is payable for one-to-one teaching. Remember that in all immersion courses the syllabus is determined by your needs and that there are lots of activities, in addition to the hours of classes, which provide opportunities to use and learn English.
Courses are designed for 6 people (2 people sharing a room). Courses of 4 people (each with individual bedroom) can be arranged on request.
Example courses, with all-inclusive cost per person:
Intensive Weekend (2 nights) with a total of 24 hours of contact time, including group classes (10 hours), 1 hour of practice e.g. presentations or giving a speech, workshops e.g. extended role plays or interview practice, and social activities: 550€ per person for a maximum of 4 people, 450€ per person for a maximum of 6 people.
Working Week Course (from Sunday night to Friday afternoon) with a total of 50 contact hours including 4 hours of group class/day, private tutorials (15 mins per day) plus workshops and social activities: 1350€ per person for a maximum of 4 people, 1150€ per person for a maximum of 6 people.
DATES AVAILABLE 2019
October 25th – 27th
November 22nd – 24th
Working Week Course:
October 13th – 18th
The per person price of the English Immersion Course includes:
- all English classes with our international team of qualified and experienced Native English Teachers
- all activities in English with native English speaking teachers (excursions, guided walks, games, etc.)
- accommodation in an en-suite bedroom
- quality meals whilst speaking English with native speakers
- all necessary course materials
- material designed to help your learning process after the course
- help to create a study plan during the year after the course
- all taxes (V.A.T.)
Ask us about the price of the English immersion in the case you are two people or more.
To reserve a place on a course, a deposit of 30% of the total amount of the course must be paid by bank transfer, the rest is paid by another transfer the weekend of the course.
The conditions in the event of cancellation are the following:
– with notice of 3 weeks or more: 100% of the reservation is returned.
– with notice of of between 2 weeks and 1 week: 50% refund.
– Less than a week in advance: 0%.
Dietary restrictions and/or requirements must be brought to our attention during course registration